Wednesday, July 27, 2011

blog virgin

Well, the title basically says it all. Always a reader, never a blogger. As I used to read through people's blogs, wait, not just people, but strange people, I always wished I had something exciting occurring in my life to blog about. I can think of 3 people right now who will read my blog regardless of how heavy their eyelids get, but the rest of the six billion nine hundred twenty-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-seven people in the world won't give a damn. And that's okay. So most blogs that I read (or stalk!) gush about babies, and world travels, and the joys of pregnancy, and their hike up freaking mt. Everest...you ain't getting that here. Sit back, tape open your eyelids, and prepare yourself for lots of gushing over dogs, stories of my awful luck, and life in a cast for the next 5 weeks of my life. Oh, did I leave that detail out? That's pretty much why I finally decided to start blogging...how much keeping up with the kardashians and snapped marathons can you possibly watch? I'll be keeping you posted on my latest craft projects, house renovations in our kind of new home, and hilarious stories of the day to day happenings of my 2 hairy kids.

much love.
dashley (get it? Dom & Ash?)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it!!! i even got a shout-out in the about me description! woot woot! love you, can't wait to stalk this suckaaa

    (yes i had to re-post this because i had a spelling error, surprised?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I dislike Gwyn. She raves about your blog & tells me I'm lame! I knew I didn't like her ever since she tried to force you to run...

    ReplyDelete